Tailgating at PBS

WhoDey93285

Hey everyone,

I'm going to be at PBS Sunday for the home opener. First game I have been able to go to since '08. It's amazing the things you can do when you get out of college and starting making real money! haha Anyways, me and my buddy were hoping to go down early and catch some pre-game festivites and were wondering if there is a good tailgating atomosphere around the stadium and when everyone starts to show up? Any info is greatly appreciated! Thanks guys and WHO DEY!

Hey everyone,

I'm going to be at PBS Sunday for the home opener. First game I have been able to go to since '08. It's amazing the things you can do when you get out of college and starting making real money! haha Anyways, me and my buddy were hoping to go down early and catch some pre-game festivites and were wondering if there is a good tailgating atomosphere around the stadium and when everyone starts to show up? Any info is greatly appreciated! Thanks guys and WHO DEY!

Go to the Longworth Hall lot. People start to get there at 9am. I'd usually meet my friends there by 10am and it was always packed. Of course it won't be packed this weekend but it should still be the most "hopping" tailgate area as usual.