question about this logo

I'm only speculating here, but that might very well be the container in which Mrs. Palmer keeps Carson's balls.

thanks for being a**h***, army must have trained you very well

i am one of person who is on carson side, there is nothing wrong with thinking of his wife first before city of crap people, but i dont say anything in those carson thread that you are stupidly insulting his balls thousand time, please dont bring this crap into this.

it is serious question about logo, as u can see it have nfl logo in it, but not sure what is that whole thing is logo of

Hey Dim, it's a simple attempt at humor. You don't like it ?? Fine, whatever.

I could care less if you comment on other threads or not.

You want to call names ?? That's fine as well.

Now go f*ck yourself...

i have no problem with humors, i have problem with your obsession of palmer's balls

For someone who claims to read the posts, you obviously have been ignoring how d*mn near every member here has made the comment about Palmer not having a set of nuts since he has seemed to give into his wife and her demands. There's no obsession, no attempt to be an "assh*le" as you called me, or anything else. Merely sharing in the agreed upon opinion that Palmer isn't half the man he use to be.

If you view what I did as being an "assh*le" I would guess you have many issues with people in your life. Since I have been here, you haven't given me that impression until now. Maybe you are just having a bad day or whatever, I don't know. If you aren't having a bad day and you truly feel that way, fine, I stand by the last sentence of my last post to you.

And another thing, what you are looking for could very easily been found by searching "NFL logos" since it obviously is NFL in nature.

C'mon dude...

And another thing, what you are looking for could very easily been found by searching "NFL logos" since it obviously is NFL in nature.

C'mon dude...

yeah i know it sound like i did not search but i did search nfl logo in google like u say, and look thur images, and i didnt find anything. guess my google leetness isnt that high enough yet ;)