Need a guest for a podcast! Your chance to be on the air!

Chairmanoftheboard

Are you knowledgeable about the Bengals, as well as the wants and needs of the team? Do you know someone that is? NFLDraftBlitz is looking for a guest from this forum to be on it's new podcast "Chairmen of the Board"!!!

We are going team by team to discuss wants and needs for the draft, team rumors, and discuss not only the teams stance on the upcoming CBA discussions but the fans perspective as well!

If you are, or know someone who is, in the know of the Bengals you may be our guy or gal! If interested please respond to this feed or via private message with a suggestion and we will get in touch with you to set up a date to record if you are the one for us!!!

Thanks!

Are you knowledgeable about the Bengals, as well as the wants and needs of the team? Do you know someone that is? NFLDraftBlitz is looking for a guest from this forum to be on it's new podcast "Chairmen of the Board"!!!

We are going team by team to discuss wants and needs for the draft, team rumors, and discuss not only the teams stance on the upcoming CBA discussions but the fans perspective as well!

If you are, or know someone who is, in the know of the Bengals you may be our guy or gal! If interested please respond to this feed or via private message with a suggestion and we will get in touch with you to set up a date to record if you are the one for us!!!

Thanks!

I'd like this I love the Bengals. Never podcasted before, so I'm not sure what I would need to get on my end.