Sports Center Top Ten

Dan2330

I mean if those jag offs in Bristol sat down and thought about it, this really could be a fun top ten list of ways the Bengals find to lose games, heck you only really have to go back a few years, here are a couple I thought of:

- Fourth and Easy: Sean Payton knowing the Bengals would flinch and jump off sides on fourth down

- Broncos, Broncos, Broncos: The catch at the end of the game last year week one, the missed PAT at Denver a few years ago that cost a playoff spot

- Trick or Treat: All the gadget plays that the Steelers save for Bengal week- throwback touchdowns in playoff games, flea flickers, wide open dudes in overtime

- Meltdown City: Whatever the last 3 minutes of that Buc game was earlier this year

Perhaps that cheap bat Mike Brown can spend today thinking up some since we all know he would rather do that they try and act like a team owner and actually do NFL football stuff. I bet MB can't wait for the lockout since that is just another way his cheap ass can save a buck.