Refs hand Steelers another win

OchoUno

You can start with the Wines Hard touchdown that wasn't a touchdown and you can finish with offensive pass interference on Mike Wallace and a vicious helmet to helmet hit by dirty thug James Harrison.

That's enough for now.

Hampton should've been thrown out for roughing Carson. :bengal:

That's true! I'll bet Palmer's scrotum retracted back into his body. The only person who should be on his dick like that is me! :inlove:

Dude. You're too gross for Tuesday.

You can start with the Wines Hard touchdown that wasn't a touchdown and you can finish with offensive pass interference on Mike Wallace and a vicious helmet to helmet hit by dirty thug James Harrison.

That's enough for now.

That's true! I'll bet Palmer's scrotum retracted back into his body. The only person who should be on his dick like that is me! :inlove:

I'd beat his dick like it owed me money. I think he is the greatest Bengal QB of all time. That's worth a reach around anyway :o

Yep - the refs fumbled on the openning kickoff, refs threw the interceptions, refs blocked that punt, and those sneaky refs moved the goal posts over when Nugent made that perfect kick.

If you want to believe the boogie man stole the game from us in order to cope then that's cool - but you need to face the hard truth that the Bengals are...well...not very good.

That's enough for now.

I'd beat his dick like it owed me money. I think he is the greatest Bengal QB of all time. That's worth a reach around anyway :o

Tell you what. If Carson ever reaches the potential where he's nearly as good as Kenny Anderson or Boomer, I'll lick your taint for free.

Yep - the refs fumbled on the openning kickoff, refs threw the interceptions, refs blocked that punt, and those sneaky refs moved the goal posts over when Nugent made that perfect kick.

If you want to believe the boogie man stole the game from us in order to cope then that's cool - but you need to face the hard truth that the Bengals are...well...not very good.

If the Bengals weren't very good, they wouldn't be a few yards away from scoring 21 on "the best defense in the NFL" in the 4th quarter to make a ridiculous comeback that's never happened in the history of Steelers football.

The Bengals are very good. Balanced offense, opportunistic defense. Solid against the run, good pass rush. We've got everything. Everything but wins and respect from the zebras.

One way or another, we're always beaten by stripes...whether it's the NFL's or our own.

You can use that if you'd like. :sure:

Tell you what. If Carson ever reaches the potential where he's nearly as good as Kenny Anderson or Boomer, I'll lick your taint for free.

Why speculate?

Instead, let's just agree Carson currently isn't as good as those guys and I'll keep paying you to lick my taint.

After all, I've got the money, you're more than willing, and my taint is just sitting there doing nothing.

It's practically asking for it.

LOL - that's about all he's good for! Probably eating 5 meals a day with those fat Pittsburg broads...I'd seriously rather f**k a cactus than touch one of those nasty Western PA skanks.

I once had one, and I'm still itching from it.

It could've been that - or maybe HOF's taint. Close call....

What scandalous lies are these?

My taint has been certified disease free and Grade A. (Adorable)