I won't officially give up until 2-8

walzav29

I hate to say it, but I'll find some reason to believe they can win 6 straight. They have talent. I'm just hoping they have a do it for the gipper moment and get it together. It's unrealistic, but what Bengal fan is realistic?

Do you work at I-Hop? Cause you sure do waffle a lot!

:P

I hate to say it, but I'll find some reason to believe they can win 6 straight. They have talent. I'm just hoping they have a do it for the gipper moment and get it together. It's unrealistic, but what Bengal fan is realistic?

/>http://forums.bengalszone.com/topic/22320-i-hate-doing-this-to-myself-but/

"Sounds like the typical cyclical mindset of a fan (myself included).

Sunday and Monday following a loss are pure frustration, anger, and exageration.

Tuesday and Wednesday are detatchment and a "who cares" attitude.

Thursday we see quotes from the players and coaches about how much better they will play and all of the mistakes they will correct.

Friday comes and we know the weekend is approaching. Already our mood is improved because we're off of work the next few days. We start to get excited about the CHANCE that there could be a win on Sunday to begin the season turnaround.

Saturday comes and it's all positivity forward (or at least as much as you have), I'm going to stand by this team and cheer them on no matter what.

Sunday comes. Rinse and repeat."

Yes! You have proved my theory!