#2 Pick, PPR League

WhoDey93285

Hello fellow BengalsZoners, I run a PPR league and we're drafting tomorrow. I have the number 2 pick in a 12 team league. I am having a very difficult decision on whether to draft Peterson, Rice, and MJD. They all scored within 4 points of eachother in our format last year. And I change my mind on who to draft everyday. Any advice? I'm leaning towards Rice right now, but I might change my mind in the next few minutes.

Scoring:

6 pts per TD

1 point per reception

1 point per 10 rushing/recieving yards

I guess it depends on how you want to spin it.

The Vikings offense is going to have to rely on Peterson more this season with their WR corps taking a hit because of the injury to Sidney Rice.

The Ravens brought in some help at WR, so maybe that takes some plays away from Rice.

MJD plays on a Jags team that struggles at the WR as well, but they have the 5th hardest schedule heading into the season.

I know many people that are still considering Peterson as their #1 pick, seeing as how the Titans are struggling even more at the WR spot and have the hardest schedule in the league. I had Rice in my FF league last season, but if it's my pick to make in your situation, Peterson would be it.

Clear as mud right ??

peterson. favre is declining, taylor is gone (which means his 55 catches go mostly to peterson ;)). rice doesn't score much because of mcgahee and mcclain, plus he has to play the world's best run D (cincy :D) twice this season. MJD is bound to get hurt, the way they're working him.