jditty47

when we cant beat the team that is leading our division its pretty sad. The cards own us. God we cant hit vs them for some reason.

I never would have thought the Reds would be 5 games over .500 and have held sole position of 1st for a little while, before this season started. I must say, this team gets more encouraging with each game though for a hopeful binge in free agency next season.

I just hope we don't go through another firesale...

I'm getting kinda worried about the Reds.

They needed to win atleast 2 of 3 with the cards but got swept.

8 Games back.

And Casey is on the DL

What are we going to do?

Even if the season ends today, I have to say that I was very satisfied with this team. We've made valient comebacks, played small ball TONS better than last year, just the small things that have been dorminent in years past.

I know it's not over until -- as Yogi said -- it's over but we are a few pieces from bein' a contenda'.

Bengals and Reds in '05 (are we talking double championship?)

I'm getting kinda worried about the Reds.

They needed to win atleast 2 of 3 with the cards but got swept.

8 Games back.

And Casey is on the DL

What are we going to do?

Even if the season ends today, I have to say that I was very satisfied with this team. We've made valient comebacks, played small ball TONS better than last year, just the small things that have been dorminent in years past.

I know it's not over until -- as Yogi said -- it's over but we are a few pieces from bein' a contenda'.

Bengals and Reds in '05 (are we talking double championship?)

Yeah Bengals and Reds in 05.

If the Reds can get some pitching during the offseason they could win some games next year.

If the Reds can get some pitching during the offseason they could win some games next year.

I think that's a two part question. First, will uncle 'Cracker' Carl open a little more than $42 million next year and will the Reds pick up Miley's option -- they'd be stupid stupid stupid stupid if they didn't.

I think that's a two part question. First, will uncle 'Cracker' Carl open a little more than $42 million next year and will the Reds pick up Miley's option -- they'd be stupid stupid stupid stupid if they didn't.

They have to pick up Miley's option, there stupid if they don't.

Linder won't spend no money so i don't expect any good pitchers next season.