Titans best 0-5 team?

Kazkal

I can't believe they're not giving Young a shot. Collins isn't doing that great and the season's already over. They should see what they got. And bring back Ramsey. He was their best quarterback in the preseason.

Collins always has a good yr then a s**t yr. Go with VY for the rest of the yr then draft an actual QB in the draft. I wonder how Fisher's Manning jersey stunt is going down in Ten.

I bet the fans are pissed about it, but I bet it sent a message to his players.

I see both sides to the jersey issue...

I think due to the charity event and honoring who they were, there is humor in what Fisher did and think there's no harm or foul in what he did. Heck, even the sports reporter guys are saying this is getting blown WAAAAAAY out of proportion.

Then I think this...

How would you feel seeing Marvin Lewis show up at a gathering with a Rottenfurburger jersey on and said the same things Fisher said about wanting to know what it felt like to be a winner IF the Bengals were currently dealing with an 0-6 start to the season ?? I would be f*cking livid !!!

Charity aside, I think had Fisher not made the comments he did, this wouldn't be getting the attention it is, but I understand the fan viewpoint here.

Possibly, but I don't understand why his players are pissed. If they were winning then Fisher couldn't have said the things he said. I don't know where the blame lays for the performance this season, but Fisher's been a good coach for his tenure there. It also seems like his team quit on him Sunday. Maybe his players could use this as motivation instead of whining about it.

The players are a different story. They have no one to blame but themselves. There was little or no change in the coaching staff that took them to the best record in the league last year. Some may be on the coaching, but the players have to bear the brunt of that turdfest in Tennessee. If THEY don't like what Fisher said, all they need to do is look in the mirror.

The fans I understand...

Collins always has a good yr then a s**t yr. Go with VY for the rest of the yr then draft an actual QB in the draft. I wonder how Fisher's Manning jersey stunt is going down in Ten.

I bet the fans are pissed about it, but I bet it sent a message to his players.

Probably the same type of fans who got pissed for Marvin giving fresno a pep speech.