Future O-Line?

SupaBran

I think that while our O-Line is more talented now, its still puzzling to me that we moved Whitworth away from Left Guard where he looked like a Pro Bowler waiting to happen, Whit can easily play Left Tackle but I think he would be a better Right Tackle. I think our best o-line would be LT: Collins LG: Whitworth C: Cook RG: Williams RT: Smith

What do you think the future O-Line will be? Do we draft a Guard next year to replace Bobbie(who's in his final year :( ) or do we use my O-Line prediction and just put Livings at RG?

I was just wondering, b/c we are better than the past couple of years but I don't really see any future plans in place!

They moved Whit to LT becasue they need Collins at RT, due to Andre being a large slice of back-fat, and about as smart.

If they get Andre into shape, ideally he is a RT.

Then, Collins can move back to LT and Whit to LG.

Williams could get replaced by Livings or maybe give Andre some time at RG to break him in.

I really like Roland at RT. He and Andre on the right would move some folks.

Depending on Luigs development, he could also end up at a G spot.

I think there is substantial depth with guys like Roland, Livings, Luigs, even Shirley, with Andre in the wings. Right there is more than enogh to absorb the loss of a Bobbie Williams. The upside is the guys they keep are very versatile.

They moved Whit to LT becasue they need Collins at RT, due to Andre being a large slice of back-fat, and about as smart.

If they get Andre into shape, ideally he is a RT.

Then, Collins can move back to LT and Whit to LG.

Williams could get replaced by Livings or maybe give Andre some time at RG to break him in.

I really like Roland at RT. He and Andre on the right would move some folks.

Depending on Luigs development, he could also end up at a G spot.

I think there is substantial depth with guys like Roland, Livings, Luigs, even Shirley, with Andre in the wings. Right there is more than enogh to absorb the loss of a Bobbie Williams. The upside is the guys they keep are very versatile.

I agree