Well my beloved O's

semiotter

And how would love to see them put a ass whooping on those Yankees. How I hate that team. Have a bad, year go out and by yourself a pennit. What's a 100 million anyway and that's just for this year.

Ok back to the topic. My O's can hit with most clubs, hitting hasn't been the problem its the pitching this year So come on Zoners this is my playoffs for me cuz we are 27 games out (lol) (you got to laff) and there's nothing else left to do but beat the big boys. WhoDey!!!!!!!!

And how would love to see them put a ass whooping on those Yankees. How I hate that team. Have a bad, year go out and by yourself a pennit. What's a 100 million anyway and that's just for this year.

Ok back to the topic. My O's can hit with most clubs, hitting hasn't been the problem its the pitching this year So come on Zoners this is my playoffs for me cuz we are 27 games out (lol) (you got to laff) and there's nothing else left to do but beat the big boys. WhoDey!!!!!!!!

I would like nothing better than to see the O's flog the Yankees, but hitting seems to have let them down last night.

Man I really stuck my foot in my mouth on that one! I saying they've been hitting good and Andy almost gets a Perfect game. A error from X red jerry H then just a few hits one. Being Melvins late meaningless homer and my O's get spanked. Oh well that's been are season there's always the next time.

Well a 7 run ninth does in the Birds again. The Yankees are just on a roll right now and I can't see them not making the WS. I don't see any other AL team that could beat them