Reds vs. Pirates

ArmyBengal

The Reds start a 3 game series tonight against the Pirates. Owings gets the start tonight with the "Ace" Lehr and Bailey starting the next two. I'll keep calling him the "Ace" until he proves otherwise. Anyway, not much else to say about this. Oh, if they get swept here, they will be all alone in the basement.

Really nice AAA series, which night is $1 dogs and which one is free haircut night?

Am I the only person that remembers when Reds-Pirates meant Rose-Morgan-Concepcion-Bench-Perez against Moreno-Stargell-Madlock or more recently Larkin & Davis against Bonds-Bonilla-Van Slyke? Current state of baseball in Cincy - downright depressing.

Really nice AAA series, which night is $1 dogs and which one is free haircut night?

Am I the only person that remembers when Reds-Pirates meant Rose-Morgan-Concepcion-Bench-Perez against Moreno-Stargell-Madlock or more recently Larkin & Davis against Bonds-Bonilla-Van Slyke? Current state of baseball in Cincy - downright depressing.

I remember those days as well. At least we HAD those days though. Wish we could at least say the same for the Bengals.

Hey I remember those days. That's when my O,s were even good. We beat the Reds and lost to the Pirates when and you left out the Greatest Pirate Roberto Clemete. Probley spelled it wrong But those Pirates were good teams Reds well they were Super. .

What is there about 2 months left to go. Geeeez I wlould hate to finish out this season on this team. There won't be 3000 people at home games

12-2 loss and the Reds are now actually in last place all by themselves. I thought they had to get swept, but I was wrong. They suck pretty bad.

I've been talking about the hitting coach and how bad the hitting has been for what seems like most of the season. However, just an example would be going back for their past 5 games and looking at their production with runners in scoring position. A whooping 3-28. How can that kind of a stat be overlooked especially when two of those games have been against the Pirates ?? I get there have been injuries, but holy sh*t, that's just ridiculous.

Oh yeah, "The Ace" took the loss so now all hope is gone !!! :lmao:

Welcome to the basement Reds fans !!!