Reds vs. Cubs

ArmyBengal

I watched the game last night and I can honestly say these guys don't even appear to give a sh*t out there.

Army these guys are just playing out the season with bo cares about winning or losing.

So the Reds lose again, this time 6-3. There was hardly a mention of what the Reds did in the game when looking a the post game write up and then I looked at the box score and realized why. No one did a d*mn thing yet again. Balentien hit a homer, but after that, nothing. Cueto loses again as well. They've lost 8 in a row now and there's no relief in sight for our Reds whose next two series are at the Giants and at the Cardinals.

Lehr goes out in his debut and throws a complete game shutout of the division leading Cubs and the Reds win 4-0.

Rolen also hits a dinger tonight as well. What's that we always seem to be saying ?? "There's always next year" ??

Oh well, at least they didn't get swept...

Hey Army does that make Lehr the Ace of the staff now?? LoL

Lehr goes out in his debut and throws a complete game shutout of the division leading Cubs and the Reds win 4-0.

Rolen also hits a dinger tonight as well. What's that we always seem to be saying ?? "There's always next year" ??

Oh well, at least they didn't get swept...

Hey Army does that make Lehr the Ace of the staff now?? LoL

Sadly, I believe it does...