Do you guys think any Reds will be.....

semiotter

Hey guys I know the REDS are still in the hunt, but the July 31st trade dead line is coming. So do you guys think any of are team will be traded??? Well im gonna stir up a stink but I think some teams will be asking about Aaron. And I really think he could be traded.He has had 2 kinda bad years and I think there could be some intrest from other teams out there ,what you think? I got a Blackberry now so I can keep up with you all know.....sweeeeeet :sure:

I made a comment to this a while back as well and thought it was a possibility to see someone get moved, but as Skyline said, with Volquez still out I think it makes it a little more difficult to move not only Aaron, but any of them. As for other players, I really can't say, but I can honestly say that it wouldn't suprise me to see Jocketty make some kind of move.

Something is seriously up with Harang though and the excuse of not getting enough run support is out of gas.

He's making entirely TOO MUCH money to be performing this poorly.

• 2 weeks later...

Saw this little piece of "nothing stellar"...

Outfielder Wladimir Balentien is expected to join the Reds on Thursday or Friday after being acquired Wednesday from Seattle for right-hander Robert Manuel. The Reds hope the 25-year-old Balentien, who hit .213 in 56 games for the Mariners this season, can spark a struggling offense.

God knows what a struggling offense needs the most is a batter who hits .213 !!!

Don't we have enough of that already or do they expect our awesome batting coaches to school him up ??