Cutler trade is our gain as well

As for the Niners. They just got f**ked by Alex Smith and all that money they gave him. I dont think they're as likely to take a QB at #10 as most people think

How long did it take us to give up on akili and draft Carson?

Not every team is content to go through a Kitna, Ferotte, Mitchell period of darkness like the Bengals. The niners may be that team, however, since they're probably going into year 2 of Sean Hill. At least that's one problem we don't currently have. That said, I still think they will draft Sanchez if he is there when they pick. Absent that, they'll probably go WR.

As for the Niners. They just got f**ked by Alex Smith and all that money they gave him. I dont think they're as likely to take a QB at #10 as most people think

How long did it take us to give up on akili and draft Carson?

I'm not saying the niners WONT draft Sanchez, I'm just saying its not the slam dunk everybody thinks it is.

Alex Smith being a "bust" was part of the reason Nolan got fired.

Singletary may not want to put all his eggs in Sanchez's basket.

I don't know if it's our gain to tell you the truth as there are other teams that would seem to fit better. I can't really see them wanting to deal with Oakland being in their division, but who knows. I was thinking with the QB class that is coming out next year, the Broncos might be better served trading away one of their 1st rounders this year for a 1st next year and another pick this year later on. They could then use the two 1st rounders they would have next year to make the move up to grab one of the QB's as there would be more to choose from and drop further. It would also give them the chance to at least try to work in Orton.

Maybe not, but it seems like a good scenario that buys them time, gets another later pick this year, and still addresses the QB situation IF NEEDED.

I don't know if it's our gain to tell you the truth as there are other teams that would seem to fit better. I can't really see them wanting to deal with Oakland being in their division, but who knows. I was thinking with the QB class that is coming out next year, the Broncos might be better served trading away one of their 1st rounders this year for a 1st next year and another pick this year later on. They could then use the two 1st rounders they would have next year to make the move up to grab one of the QB's as there would be more to choose from and drop further. It would also give them the chance to at least try to work in Orton.

Maybe not, but it seems like a good scenario that buys them time, gets another later pick this year, and still addresses the QB situation IF NEEDED.

The more I listen to Josh McDaniels talk the more I want to slap him. The Broncos aren't going to draft a quarterback because this guy is full of himself. He thinks he can turn any quarterback into a hall of famer. I can't wait to see this dumbass fall on his face and get fired. Lets see what he does when he doesn't have a top 3 receiver of all time to throw to. Lets see what happens when his defense doesn't stop anyone. He is going to go with Orton and if that doesn't work he will try and resurrect the ghost of Simms. I would love to see them get Sanchez, but I think McDaniels is to big of an idiot to do so.

The more I listen to Josh McDaniels talk the more I want to slap him. The Broncos aren't going to draft a quarterback because this guy is full of himself. He thinks he can turn any quarterback into a hall of famer. I can't wait to see this dumbass fall on his face and get fired. Lets see what he does when he doesn't have a top 3 receiver of all time to throw to. Lets see what happens when his defense doesn't stop anyone. He is going to go with Orton and if that doesn't work he will try and resurrect the ghost of Simms. I would love to see them get Sanchez, but I think McDaniels is to big of an idiot to do so.

Orton will have Marshall to throw to, so there is that. That is better than any WR in Chicago. Sanchez will be gone before 12.

Broncos will go big on D in the draft. McDaniels seems like a wuss. Cutler is better off in Chicago, but now they need some WR talent.

I was thinking the same thing there...

Orton will have a better WR corp to throw to in Denver so it will be interesting to see how he does in that system with their o-line. I fully expect the Broncos to draft heavily on the defensive side of the ball, minus what they feel they need to do at QB. I still think they should wait in my opinion.

I think Cutler is better off in Chicago as well, but if they don't get some WR help, I can see it getting a little frustrating for him initially. TO bad they don't have anymore picks to throw away as I would be happy to offer them Chad !!!