r2: Eben Britton - OT

r3a: Antoine Caldwell C

r3b: Clint Sintim - LB

r4a: Kevin Huber - P

r4b: Zach Follett LB

r5: Ian Johnson RB

r6: Louis Vasquez G

r7: Pat White QB/Slash

Just my thought but, I think if Curry goes to KC, Orakpo goes to Cleveland. They did a private workout with him and Orakpo would address a HUGE need for the Browns.

I can't see them even sniffing around Huber at all, let alone that high, when they brought in Plackmeier to push Larson who signed a larger contract just a year ago.

Pat White will be taken before the end of the 3rd round regardless of being projected as a QB or WR. He got TONS of praise during the combine and many thought he was actually the best thrower of the bunch. Couple that with the fact he is fast and there are many teams that will be willing to take him far earlier. It wouldn't hurt my feelings if the Bengals got an extra pick or two and got him in the 4th.

Also don't know if Sintim lasts until the 4th and Britton could go inthe first, but I wouldn't mind if things fell that way.

I could see Cleveland taking Orakpo or Raji...they also need a WR and Crabtree might be right there.

Huber SOLVES the P problemin one swoop. Larson, and the scrub, would be gone IMHO.

If Britton is gone, and if we don't get Orakpo in r1, then Barwin could be vry attractive in r2. I am not an Everette Brown guy.

Correct, Sintim could be gone and we are looking solid at LB. A CB might make sense in that range, maybe a guy like Sean Smith from Utah or Mickens.

Grabbing Pat White is less liekly with O'Sullivan signed. If we had signed a less capable QB, then i'd advocate taking White as early as r4.

For a late, versatility pick, I like Herman Johnson from LSU who can play everywhere but C. Since I am not seeing the talk of C as much as I'd expect, maybe there is a plan afoot to get Williams going at C?

I could see Cleveland taking Orakpo or Raji...they also need a WR and Crabtree might be right there.

Huber SOLVES the P problemin one swoop. Larson, and the scrub, would be gone IMHO.

If Britton is gone, and if we don't get Orakpo in r1, then Barwin could be vry attractive in r2. I am not an Everette Brown guy.

Correct, Sintim could be gone and we are looking solid at LB. A CB might make sense in that range, maybe a guy like Sean Smith from Utah or Mickens.

Grabbing Pat White is less liekly with O'Sullivan signed. If we had signed a less capable QB, then i'd advocate taking White as early as r4.

For a late, versatility pick, I like Herman Johnson from LSU who can play everywhere but C. Since I am not seeing the talk of C as much as I'd expect, maybe there is a plan afoot to get Williams going at C?

I think Cleveland has a greater need at LB and DE, but you never know.

Huber would be a nice pick, I just don't see it happening with the other holes we have to fill.

I'm still thinking Center in the 2nd as I'm not in the line of thought that Williams sniffs the Center position.

I like the corner from the University of Ohio, Parsons, natural leader and fast.

I don't think we would grab White either, just saying I wouldn't mind it.

I love mock drafts and kicking things around !!!

Call me crazy but i see Cleveland trading up, grabbing Pettigrew and a DE like Maybin in the first. like the Eagles 21st and 28th for Cleveland's 5th.

pat white is going well before the 7th round, mate.

probably so. we do need another QB, maybe a guy like Holbrook (NM)?

Huber will probably go abit earlier as well.

I waver on Orakpo a bit but he has high upside. He is a bit like Gholston,who stunk it up in NY last year but was not all his fault.

My concern is his smarts. We've had our share of DE/LB rush players who have been busts. Reinard Wilson springs to mind.

I also have left WR off the list, as I think we look solid and had a haul last year. Time for that talent to mature and contribute.

My alternate #6 is Raji. BDPA if Orakpo is gone.