Reds Overview on MLB Network

ArmyBengal

Did anyone either watch or record this ?? I was really interested, but got caught up. Just curious...

I would have liked to, but I don't have MLB Network...

I love the MLB Network. They do some really good shows and the guys on there are really good as well.

The Hot Stove show they do is on point !!!

They talked about all the overturn the Reds line-up has seen in the past year, how Aaron Harang needs to bounce back, and how the Reds have a lot of potential to make a lot of noise in the Central and National League in general. Made comparison to the Rays of last year.

Yeah with Griffey(I love the guy, went to my high school) and Dunn gone I think really changed the chemistry in the clubhouse.

They made a ton of great moves this offseason. I still what love what ESPN's Kurchjan said that we are going to be this years Rays.

I hope he is right, and I am pumped for this season to start.

GO REDS.

it looks to be a total reversal of philosophy from last year. it'll be nice to see some national league baseball at gab this year. we don't need bashers to send the ball out of the park in those cozy confines. manufacturing runs and solid pitching always wins. i, too, am pretty excited.

Instead of starting a new thread to ask a simple question, can someone please tell me if Fox Sports Network is the channel that most of the Reds games are shown on back in Cincinnati ?? I don't want to buy the whole MLB ticket from Direct Tv, but can get FSN for next to nothing.

Thanks...

Instead of starting a new thread to ask a simple question, can someone please tell me if Fox Sports Network is the channel that most of the Reds games are shown on back in Cincinnati ?? I don't want to buy the whole MLB ticket from Direct Tv, but can get FSN for next to nothing.

Thanks...

They show some of the games on Fox Ohio and some on Fox Cinci, on my Direct TV plan. It is hit or miss which games that will be shown though.