Spring Training off and running

ArmyBengal

The Reds are currently 4-1 coming off their WINDY 13-11 win over the Yankees that played a lot of their regulars in the game. Harrang gave up 3 earned runs but settled in pretty well in the 2nd and 3rd inning. I think he will be ok come opening day April 6th. I don't know, I just think this season should prove to be fun to watch and I think we actually come away with a winning season for a change.

On a side note, can someone tell me how Reds games are shown on FSN ?? I can get FSN cheaper to watch games than it would cost for the MLB Extra Innings on Direct TV. Thanks !!!

I'm not ready to announce how the Reds are making a run at the World Series, but I like the attention they are getting.

Anything about Bailey that doesn't inlclude the Reds trying to come back after he gave up 6 runs in the first 3 innings is a positive.

I am trying to forget how horrible he was last year and hope he pulls it all together this season.

Agree about trying to forget his "effort" last season. All the hype surrounding him has to put a bunch of pressure on the young guy, but at some point in time, they have to relook that one Bailey has to turn the corner. He didn't even dominate at the minor league level when he was sent down in the past couple seasons. If he can't figure it out, there's no reason to continue down this path. I'm still hopeful, but growing weary.