A new Bengals Franchise...............FANTASY!!!

Clackwoods

OK,

I am just trying to make a topic that isn't about the draft or TJ leaving or FA so here goes.

Imagine that each NFL Franchise gets to keep one player from their current team and they get their choice of an NFL coach to begin a new franchise. Obviously we would keep Carson. Please answer the following questions....

Three questions:

1. Which coach do you want?

2. Who would be your first pick? (Remember each team keeps one player so AP and Fitzgerald types aren't available).

3. Who would be your first pick if they weren't retained by their team?

For me I would answer the questions the following way:

1. I would want Mike Singletary as my coach.....He is very inexperienced, but he demands the utmost respect and he doesn't let drama happen. He would have to bring an experienced offense coordinator to ensure the team was ran correctly.

2. If I had to choose a player since I already have an offense cornerstone I would pick a defensive leader. That player would be Jon Beason from the Carolina Panthers. He is only 23 and he would run the defense for the next decade. I believe he would still be available because Carolina would keep either Steve Smith or one of their young RB's.

3. If I were able to choose one player no matter what team it would be Patrick Willis. The guy is better than Jon Beason and he is the same age. He would defiantly be the player that the 49ers would keep on their team.

Obviously this isn't going to happen, but I believe it is something fun to talk about!!!

1.)Marvin Lewis He was never the problem imo.

But if it wasn't Marvin i'd go with

Marty Schottenheimer-May not have the best playoff record but he still knows how to win games...

2.)I'd go with Super Mario & then say take Rey Maualuga in the draft....Hello defense ^_^

3.)Same question as 2 no? Willis would be superb but I think I'd go with Adrian Peterson or Calvin Johnson...

Could you picture what Calvin could do with Carson airing out to him? :|

Marty Schottenheimer-May not have the best playoff record but he still knows how to win games...

2.)I'd go with Super Mario & then say take Rey Maualuga in the draft....Hello defense ^_^

3.)Same question as 2 no? Willis would be superb but I think I'd go with Adrian Peterson or Calvin Johnson...

For question 2 you couldn't choose Mario because he would more than likely be the player that the Texans franchised. Each team would keep one player that we couldn't touch, hence the need for question 3.

For question 2 you couldn't choose Mario because he would more than likely be the player that the Texans franchised. Each team would keep one player that we couldn't touch, hence the need for question 3.

Ahhhhhh I see hmm have think about that one then