Well Dunn is in washington

semiotter

Maybe back to Seattle. It would be the best place for him. He can do no wrong their and the fans love the guy. It would be stupid of SEATTLE Management not to sign this guy. He would sell no telling how many tickets the 1st few months and lord forbid if he gets hot and the club starts rolling (which probley wont happen) they would pay his contract easy and make a killing. :P

Yep, no other place I would prefer to see Griffey end up then back in Seattle. That would get all kinds of media play. The Mariners would be my next favorite team besides the Reds if that happened. Dunn ?? Stopped caring about him a while ago. While you have to love what he brought to the team in regards to hitting 40 HR's a year, it was all or nothing and he was a liability in the outfield. Maybe the Nats stick him at first...

It does seem like there are a handful of Reds in the Nationals or went there at one point in time or another. Not curious enough to do the research, but I agree. On another note, it looks like the Braves are now very interested in Griffey and they expect Griffey to make up his mind between them and the Mariners either today or tomorrow. As I stated earlier, I would love to follow the Mariners with Griffey back on the team, but I can't say the same if he were to sign with the Braves. I look at the Braves in the same light I view the 49er's in football. I just can't bring myself to like or root for them. Griffey wouldn't be enough to change that either. I love seeing the Braves lose. I would still root for Griffey, but only for his own good and not that of the team.

I would love to see Griffey go back to Seattle and have them contend for the Series. Well, unless it meant them playing the Reds for the championship that is.

Yeah right...