Anybody here use Netflix?

BlainThePain

Netflix was good for me. I did the 17.99 package. Good deal... Lost movies in the mail are rare but do happen. They will credit the account. I was never penalized for a lost movie. The only problem with that is that you lose a couple days without a having a movie. Other things cause you to lose days as well like when the movie gets looped in the mail... It's definitely worth it if you watch a lot of movies. Some people back up the rented movies and watch them later ;)

I dropped Netflix and went with Blockbuster, they're both the same.

Netflix was good for me. I did the 17.99 package. Good deal... Lost movies in the mail are rare but do happen. They will credit the account. I was never penalized for a lost movie. The only problem with that is that you lose a couple days without a having a movie. Other things cause you to lose days as well like when the movie gets looped in the mail... It's definitely worth it if you watch a lot of movies. Some people back up the rented movies and watch them later ;)

The main reason I'm thinking about getting Netflix is because they partnered with Microsoft, and they allow you to stream movies and television episodes to your XBox 360. Have any experience with the streaming movies from Netflix?

The main reason I'm thinking about getting Netflix is because they partnered with Microsoft, and they allow you to stream movies and television episodes to your XBox 360. Have any experience with the streaming movies from Netflix?

No, but that sounds rightous. I would just do the free trial. What's $18 a month?