Picks For Week 4?

Thurmanation

The past 3 weeks ive come 1 game away from winning big money, week 1 was us losing to Bmore, week 2 was the dolphins losing to the Cards, and last week was the rams getting stomped by the injury plagued Seahawks. So Ive decided to see if my fellow zoners could help me with my week 4 picks;

so far i'm taking: Denver by 8 over KC

Arizona by 4 over New York.

Buffalo by 8 over St Louis

What other games should i place down? any help is appreciated.

The past 3 weeks ive come 1 game away from winning big money, week 1 was us losing to Bmore, week 2 was the dolphins losing to the Cards, and last week was the rams getting stomped by the injury plagued Seahawks. So Ive decided to see if my fellow zoners could help me with my week 4 picks;

I think Denver and Buffalo will win by way bigger margins. I think the Jets win at home, maybe by seven or so.

I think Denver and Buffalo will win by way bigger margins. I think the Jets win at home, maybe by seven or so.

Well i definitely got handled this week, and the ticket wouldn't have even payed much.

Anyone have insight to next weeks picks?

I have never bet against the Bengals. Ever. But i believe this week i might just take Dallas as a guaranteed win. Even though the odds wont pay all that much.