I survived the storm!

agreen_112

Hurricane Ike decided to weed the weak trees of Southwestern Ohio out of existence, leaving millions without power and thousands of homes with damage... I was lucky to only sustain minor damage to my roof of the garage and some other damage to the gutters, flashing, and siding. Although the power went out at approximately 2:30 Sunday afternoon, I was still able to catch the bengals game in stereo. We had a tailgating party while we watched the wind shred neighbors houses. I don't know what's sadder, the fact that the Bengals are absolutely horrible or the damage to our property.

Agreen's alive!

• 3 weeks later...
Hurricane Ike decided to weed the weak trees of Southwestern Ohio out of existence, leaving millions without power and thousands of homes with damage... I was lucky to only sustain minor damage to my roof of the garage and some other damage to the gutters, flashing, and siding. Although the power went out at approximately 2:30 Sunday afternoon, I was still able to catch the bengals game in stereo. We had a tailgating party while we watched the wind shred neighbors houses. I don't know what's sadder, the fact that the Bengals are absolutely horrible or the damage to our property.

Agreen's alive!

Glad to hear the damage wasn't too terrible.

• 2 weeks later...