Kitna

redsfan2

Kitna finally gets some positive press on NFL.com. Kirwan makes him the focus of his article on players with undeserved bad reps.

Among other things he points out that Kitna has more yds than Garcia, Carr, and Hasselbeck, and more td's than Bledsoe , Brady,Collins, and Ramsey. He also says that there are several teams that would love to have a qb with his stats. I know I'm glad the Ravens didn't have him last week. Kitna is one of those people you like to see do well each week.

Palmer is the future of the team and I know that. Kitna is a good enough qb and person that he deserves the chance to go somewhere else and start if he wants to. On the other hand if he wants to pass that up to stay with the Bengals then they should do whatever it would take to make it happen. After all he's done for this team, it would be very bad form and not very smart to show him the door if he doesn't want to go.

AH...YES...time for me to change my avatar again......you guys are RIGHT on!!!!!....Kitna's value becomes more and more apparent each day.....he does not dwell on the negative...he is a positive kind of guy...i believe his impact on this team has really started to take place and become evident.... it's great to hear the other players exude confidence.....we have a lot to be thankful for in the future as palmer comes into his own.....and alot to thank KIT for as time goes by as well as THIS season!!!!!