2nd Round Pre-Pick Thread

ArmyBengal

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If they do end up having Sweed sitting there with a few other DT's of equal value, I would love to see them take Sweed and then trade back into the 2nd and take the best available DT.

Wait a minute, did I just say trade back into the 2nd ?? Disregard, that would mean they were being proactive in the draft...

WHODEY !!!

You know I love me some Tevor Laws, but I'm also looking at some of the players who have slipped out of the 1st round and I'm starting to think BPA. Malcolm Kelly, Limas Sweed, or even Tyrell Johnson or Anthony Collins.

add Groves, Campbell, Connor...mucho slippage to sort through.

I have a feeling that the Eagles or Bears will take D.Jackson, if not we better not pass up on him!

With players dropping, there are just too many better players than the next best DT's. I would love to see them take Sweed. But some of the defensive guys have to be considered also. Groves, Connors, Campbell, among others. The question is what is likely to be left without as much of a drop off when we pick in the 3rd? Regardless, we should be able to get a VERY good player with this pick.

I can't believe some of the picks by other teams so far. If I was a Jets fan I'd be pissed. Why is the hell would you move back up into the 1st and take a player that would have been there at your own 2nd round pick anyway in the TE Keller?

Kenny Phillips is still available as well, but I don't see that one either...

WHODEY !!!

Nah, he was drafted last round of the first round by the Giants.