Chris Henry hoopin at the UC gym

DDOGG

Just figured i would inform bengals fans that Chris Henry has been playing basketball at the University of Cincinnati rec center the last couple weeks. With the bengals luck, i wouldn't be shocked if he got hurt playing down there.

It's also quite funny how most ppl down there don't even know it's him haha. if chad johnson were down there ppl would be all over him.

Just figured i would inform bengals fans that Chris Henry has been playing basketball at the University of Cincinnati rec center the last couple weeks. With the bengals luck, i wouldn't be shocked if he got hurt playing down there.

It's also quite funny how most ppl down there don't even know it's him haha. if chad johnson were down there ppl would be all over him.

Maybe they are just letting him have his space.. Or they just don't care, it's only Henry... I'd rather him being playing basketball than holed up in a hotel with some underage girl getting drunk and high... <_<