Random thoughts

odlidrocket

I agree with most here, being so sick of CJ's whinny, attetion whole attitude last year! Quit looking for flags and play the flippin game- same with TJH to a much lesser extent. How about running the correct routes and playing with concentration. If you want otta town give up some concessions or shut up and play!

I seriously think we would be better drafting a quality TE and throw shorter routes with ocassionl longer routes to Henry! We have a great opportunity to get one of the premier DT's in the draft..............got a couple of players I would like to see the Bengals draft in the later rounds(Seriously don't know where they will go though!)

1. Jalen Parmalee RB Toledo Combine #'s 4.47 40yd dash/6'0" 222# as many 225# reps as Mcfadden(19 I think) 38inch verical,1500 yds as a senior.Leading rusher in the East-West Bowl.Can catch out of the backfield-Father I think played with the dolphins.Rated as an undrafted FA before the combine and bowl!

Same schoolas Chester Taylor-I'd take him in the 5th if we had the chance-complete back!

2.Kellen Davis TE michigan St-Suspende due to off campus fight is the only negative.Can catch and block6-6 250 , 4.6 forty.Why draft a TE in the first two rounds whan you can draft someone in the 3-4 with as much talent?

3.Dustin Keller Te Purdue-Same thing -lit up the combine with incredible numers-I bet he goes 2nd round!

I agree with most here, being so sick of CJ's whinny, attetion whole attitude last year! Quit looking for flags and play the flippin game- same with TJH to a much lesser extent. How about running the correct routes and playing with concentration. If you want otta town give up some concessions or shut up and play!

I seriously think we would be better drafting a quality TE and throw shorter routes with ocassionl longer routes to Henry! We have a great opportunity to get one of the premier DT's in the draft..............got a couple of players I would like to see the Bengals draft in the later rounds(Seriously don't know where they will go though!)

1. Jalen Parmalee RB Toledo Combine #'s 4.47 40yd dash/6'0" 222# as many 225# reps as Mcfadden(19 I think) 38inch verical,1500 yds as a senior.Leading rusher in the East-West Bowl.Can catch out of the backfield-Father I think played with the dolphins.Rated as an undrafted FA before the combine and bowl!

Same schoolas Chester Taylor-I'd take him in the 5th if we had the chance-complete back!

2.Kellen Davis TE michigan St-Suspende due to off campus fight is the only negative.Can catch and block6-6 250 , 4.6 forty.Why draft a TE in the first two rounds whan you can draft someone in the 3-4 with as much talent?

3.Dustin Keller Te Purdue-Same thing -lit up the combine with incredible numers-I bet he goes 2nd round!

I've watched dustin keller up here for the last couple years. He is hands down been the best receiver here in that time. He was the one constant in that offense last year, even against osu he was the one who did anything. the only knock on him is that he is not really a great blocker. i would love to see him in stripes

I actually lived next door to Chester in the dorms when we were at UT...great guy. Super modest.

Anyway, I've seen Parmele (that's how it's spelled) play a few times, and I always liked his skill set. Big and strong, quick, shifty...doesn't Alexander away from contact. I'd love to see us pick him up in the later rounds.

Just found this nugget regarding Jalen:

Parmele has moved home to Midland, Mich., but will come back to UT periodically when teams want to have private workouts with him. The Bengals plan to work him out next week, he said, and the Jaguars a few weeks after that. - Maureen Fulton, Toledo Blade