Bengals targeting DT Tim Anderson

kurgan74

Tim Anderson would be a typical bengal signee. Backup quality player. If we are playing a 3-4, we won't be interested in Odom. And I don't see us going after Calvin Pace when we already have Geathers, Jeanty, Henderson, and Pollack at his position in a 3-4.

Please get it through your head, Pollack's not going to play. And if by that 1% chance he does play, he's doing it as a purely 3-pt-stance DE. He's not your tweener anymore.

Geathers or Jeanty I'll buy.

Tim Anderson would be a typical bengal signee. Backup quality player. If we are playing a 3-4, we won't be interested in Odom. And I don't see us going after Calvin Pace when we already have Geathers, Jeanty, Henderson, and Pollack at his position in a 3-4.

Please get it through your head, Pollack's not going to play. And if by that 1% chance he does play, he's doing it as a purely 3-pt-stance DE. He's not your tweener anymore.

Get it through your thick head...you can't argue with Joe Pong..."He'll tell you he is an orphan, after you meet his family."

Get it through your thick head...you can't argue with Joe Pong..."He'll tell you he is an orphan, after you meet his family."

Orphans can have family...they just cant have living parents.

Orphans can have family...they just cant have living parents.

It was a quote from a song by Train...She talks to Angels.