Dillon makes me sick...

Hoosier

What is wrong with this guy? He is unbelievable. If I were Marvin, I wouldnt even dress him. We have won 2 of the last 3 without him, so go with Rudi Johnson. Dillons attitude is horrible and its time to let him go.

This is a huge game for us and we dont need him being distracting to everyone else....Bench him Marvin!

I shouldn't even be replying to your response but I will. You shouldn't be asking the question "What is wrong with Dillon", you should be asking what is wrong with yourself. Why do people want to jump all down Dillons back, he's been the best player this team has had since when. . . . Boomer. He's done nothing but come into each game and play his heart out. So what if he's blowing off some steam, wouldn't you if people all around the country are saying he's too old, he can't take getting hit anymore. Wouldn't you get mad if people at work starting saying you couldn't do your job anymore, even though you know you can.

Man, what's wrong with all you people getting on DIllon. That's only going to make him want out, who wants to play for some sorry fans who don't appreciate what you've done.

well, unfortunately, ........dillon pretty much ran this team, especially the coaches....funny how some players can seem to have this impact, isn't it....however things changed in the last 2 years....it seems as the supporting CAST around him becomes better, the more his ego becomes bruised.......so let's face it, a passing offense is what's happen' now; and is what our future holds......so , there you have it.........not enough room on this team for "I" as in: d "I" llon .......nuf said

I can see why Dillon is pissed, he has been beaten and bruised in the media and on the field for years now and has nothing to show for it. (at least as far as wins are concerned) But, I have to say it was stupid of him to come out and make these comments to the media. Stuff like this should be handled between him and Marvin, not in the press. As far a benching him? I dont care if he wants out or not, we need this guy this year if we are trying to make a playoff run. If we are out of it, you can ship him to Houston, Dallas or Germany for all I care, it seems hes not Marvins kind of guy....

makes me need to change my avatar.... :huh:

He preaches to the media, not because he wants to leave, I think he does it because he typically gets what he wants, and that's all he knows. We're just seeing Corey being Corey. And I don't blame him one bit. If he's not in, you can kiss the season down the drain. Even though he hasn't run well this season, defenses respect him and keep seven, sometimes cheat eight into the box opening it up for Kitna.

I know we've won without him, but we've also won with a good defense and Kinta throwing extremely well, which won't last all season. We've enjoyed success, but lets not think that Kinta will ride us all the way, we need a feature back, and Dillon will fulfill that role.