Darrent Williams Snubbed by NFL

Ickey44

That's what I thought, too. But the Denver Post is still the only place you'll see that story.

Well, as an outsider to the whole thing, it appears that it would be very difficult to be a more self-pitying fanbase than the Redskins. The Broncos will suck it up and keep on remembering their fallen team mate in the right way and not expect everyone to have a minute's silence each morning for ST and then write their nightly letter to the Vatican in which they urge the immediate Canonization of Mr. Taylor.

* Nothing against ST though (loved watching him play for the Canes). Just illustrating why the NFL might have consented the Skins wishes.

Was a reason given? I'd look myself but the sports section of the Denver Post is incredibly slow loading for me.

Well, as an outsider to the whole thing, it appears that it would be very difficult to be a more self-pitying fanbase than the Redskins. The Broncos will suck it up and keep on remembering their fallen team mate in the right way and not expect everyone to have a minute's silence each morning for ST and then write their nightly letter to the Vatican in which they urge the immediate Canonization of Mr. Taylor.

Gawd, living in the DC area I reached my gag threshold pretty quickly on the Sean Taylor thing. The way they portrayed him as a saint, I was sitting there thinking "who the hell are they talking about?"

Gawd, living in the DC area I reached my gag threshold pretty quickly on the Sean Taylor thing. The way they portrayed him as a saint, I was sitting there thinking "who the hell are they talking about?"

I know. The guy was hardly Al Capone or Mother Theresa. The dude was a football player, lost his life too young. Sympathies to his family etc but c'mon, the world keeps on turning. Tragic it may be, now time to move on Washington.