Dante Hall MVP or not?

whodey28

i live in KC, so naturally i watch every Chiefs game andi definetly think that he should be considered. He hasnt returned one in towo weeks, but the field posotion that he creates is amazing. Without him the Chiefs would only be 5-2 or maybe 4-3. Anyway, just wondering what everyone else thinks about him and who else they think should be MVP.

A Kick returner would be hard pressed to win the MVP award, especially one on the same team as Priest Holmes. Plus like you said, the Chiefs would be winning even if Hall wasn't playing like he is, just not as much. I think the MVP should be someone that if they weren't there the team would struggle to even break .500. Say someone like Stephen Davis in Carolina or Marc Bulger in St Louis. Those teams would struggle without them in the lineup for more than a week.

cheers

hes already a lock for the pro bowl, but hte point about davis and bulger, and holmes is true

A lot of the guys on this site make some darned good observations not only about the Bengals but about other teams and football in general. I glance at a few of the others, but this is the only one I participate in because of the level of knowledge.

You can make a point or counterpoint and get feedback that makes sense without getting called names and going completely off the subject.

New question ................ Just how badly will the Chiefs beat Buffalo this week ??????? Given the way they've been playing, I can see KC @ 8 n 0 and Buffalo doing a lot of soul searching.

redsfan2: the chiefs should kill the bills, i think they will lose soon though, but not at home on national television

mcnair definetly has been the best player now that you say that, how did he get left off the pro bowl team last year?