Lakers Trade with Grizzlies for Pau Gasol

jditty47

What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best move in SUCH a long time for the Lakers. Makes my boys a top contender for the trophy when Bynum returns. And all the Lakers gave up was Kwame Brown (lol), Javaris Crittenton(1st round pick before the season, solid but wasn't getting minutes behind Farmar and Vujacic), and their first rounders in 2008 and 2010. I am so thrilled you have no idea. Now if the Bengals could make such a move.........I'd be complete.

What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best move in SUCH a long time for the Lakers. Makes my boys a top contender for the trophy when Bynum returns. And all the Lakers gave up was Kwame Brown (lol), Javaris Crittenton(1st round pick before the season, solid but wasn't getting minutes behind Farmar and Vujacic), and their first rounders in 2008 and 2010. I am so thrilled you have no idea. Now if the Bengals could make such a move.........I'd be complete.

Dude GASOL is always hurt.......but you only lost the draft picks it looks like to me....so you might come out O.K. Least you got rid of BROWN, what a bust... :sure: