Life after """"MIGUEL""""

semiotter

Oh well I hope you REDS fans dont mind me posting on here but it is a sad baseball story. As most of unins know im a die hard ""Os"" fan from way back. And many of you guys knew who my favorite player was on the team for the last few years. So when I went on the ORIOLES web site the other day and saw were he was traded to the ASTROS for the whole team I about lost it.... :o . So whats a fan to do, nothing just hope you get something good for him and maybe we can start getting back into that winning style that we had back when we "PWNED" the Reds in the early 70s and then all the way thur the 80s when we ""PWNED"" THEM PHILLIES....its been awhile sence we have done anything and the way the BOSOX and BOMERS are going it will be along time till we get it going again..So with just one great player gone from the roster it wont hurt after all. Luke Scott is pretty good and we did get some pitchers to....THANKS for letting this old BIRD fan let it out... B)

Sorry for your loss Otter !!! What do you make of the Reds trying to get Bedard ??

WHODEY !!!

OMG, I didnt here that one ARMY :o , but if they do dang that will be a great addition for the Reds. And could really put us in line for the division...

The question I think with Bedard is the fact he will be a FA in another year after this one and he has made comments about going to the Blue Jays (I guess he's from Canada)... That and what the Reds would have to give up to get him here is a question as well. i would love to have Bedard, but the price has to be right. I think the Reds have to go after another starter and a lefty would be optimal...

WHODEY !!!

I think the O's caught wind of Tejada being named in the Mitchell Report so they got what they could for him before no team wanted him.

Does his being named in the report change your opinion of him at all, Otter?