New Draft Site

Just in case some do not know, the following site has links to many, many mock drats - I find it the best to use for mocks:

http://www.hailredskins.com/MockDraft.htm

• 2 weeks later...

I hear ya Army, it is a great site - and I see you took a good lead back in the "arcade" - good job, I'll try to make a come back later...

The arcade has been more luck than anything else. One game, I played for the first time and by fluke got the high score. Can't remember which game... The game I love the most and just got the high score the other day, is Snake !!!

Anyway, I love all the draft sites and just love everything leading up to the draft. It's sort of like Christmas with all the anticipation leading up to it. The only problem for us being Bengals fans is, you ask Santa (Mike Brown) for a monster truck that is not only fast, but can just flat run sh*t over (Defensive Tackle) and you end up with a f*cking matchbox car (Chris Perry) that he swears is the next best thing !!! I swear to God dude, the whole world is against us !!!

WHODEY !!!

Thats funny you compare the draft to Christmas 'cause I have been telling people for years how it is my favorite holiday of the year... The only exception is seeing my kids open their presents, but for me personally, it is the most fun...

Draft time is by far one of my favorite times of the year. I love reading up on the players, wondering who we may draft, and coming to the "Zone" and talking about it endlessly !!! I love putting things together here and making it easy for everyone to discuss the players we took !!! That being said, I'll be back in the States for next years draft and have already spoken to Mrs. ArmyBengal about a draft day party !!! I can't freaking wait !!!

WHODEY !!!

Draft time is by far one of my favorite times of the year. I love reading up on the players, wondering who we may draft, and coming to the "Zone" and talking about it endlessly !!! I love putting things together here and making it easy for everyone to discuss the players we took !!! That being said, I'll be back in the States for next years draft and have already spoken to Mrs. ArmyBengal about a draft day party !!! I can't freaking wait !!!

WHODEY !!!

By the way, thanks for your duty serving our USA...! I am huge on supporting our armed forces, Im just worried about what might happen with the next administration in that area (if its a Dem.)...but maybe thats just me...

Anyway, Thanks dude!!!!!!

No issues 44, I love what I do and am glad I had this opportunity !!! Allow me to say thank you in return. Vietnam vets returned from that unpopular war and got spit on or nothing at all near what the returning service members get today. I don't want to ever forget the people that did this before me and it is a priviledge to have followed in their footsteps !!!

WHODEY !!!

No issues 44, I love what I do and am glad I had this opportunity !!! Allow me to say thank you in return. Vietnam vets returned from that unpopular war and got spit on or nothing at all near what the returning service members get today. I don't want to ever forget the people that did this before me and it is a priviledge to have followed in their footsteps !!!

WHODEY !!!

Well said, but IMHO you are a hero as well, anyone who has ever served in our armed forces is to me... I could not sit at this computer right now if it were not for the efforts of you and your comrades, both present and past!!!! Thx again!

According to that site, they have Kenny Phillips going past the Bengals in second round. I f that scenario were to really happen, the Bengals would be fools to let him go.

Especially if we let Madieu go (as I suspect we will)...

According to that site, they have Kenny Phillips going past the Bengals in second round. I f that scenario were to really happen, the Bengals would be fools to let him go.

I've always thought Kenny Phillips is overrated, but maybe not....because that scenario makes more sense than Phillips being an option for the Bengals in the 1st round.