Found this item on Ebay

Spor_tees

I was surfing through eBay and found this little gem. I haven't bought it yet but thought I would pass it along. For any out of town people that want to watch Bengals games over the net this might be the perfect thing. This would be especially good for the fans that live over seas! The ad says you can download it to as many comps as you want to. I might buy this and I can download it on my lap top too so I can watch tv in other places without having to buy a sling box. :sure:

I was surfing through eBay and found this little gem. I haven't bought it yet but thought I would pass it along. For any out of town people that want to watch Bengals games over the net this might be the perfect thing. This would be especially good for the fans that live over seas! The ad says you can download it to as many comps as you want to. I might buy this and I can download it on my lap top too so I can watch tv in other places without having to buy a sling box. :sure:

I thought you had found Marvin Lewis balls, because apparently he has no idea where they are. Don't torture yourself and watch the sorry Bengals, it's like one of those 1990's reruns that TBS shows all the time.

I thought you had found Marvin Lewis balls, because apparently he has no idea where they are. Don't torture yourself and watch the sorry Bengals, it's like one of those 1990's reruns that TBS shows all the time.

:cheers::lmao: That's no s**t!

NO link?

Sorry I don't know why I left off the link the first time!

Ebay Computer TV channels auction

It says you can even watch games being shown not in your local market

I'm pretty sure these channels (especially the sports) are from around the world, and have little to do with the sports we here in the states enjoy. I know of no way to get 'local sports channels' outside of streaming it straight from the local area ... well, outside of paying a premium. Anyway, SlingBox is legal and has no subscription fees, etc. I own 2, and only paid about $175 each for them (the 'Pro' versions) from buy.com. From time to time, they have some special prices. I have one in Lexington, Ky and get to watch all Bengals, Reds, and Kentucky games from anywhere. I have it stream through a gaming computer that I built and tied into my big screen LCD. Yes, it is is not perfect, but I get to watch 'Kentucky television' on my big screen from the comfort of my living room in western PA. Not bad for less than a $200 one time fee. And there are a few fun side benefits too ... you can have someone simply attach a camcorder to it and you can see/hear them thousands of miles away. Nothing more than what you could do with a laptop camera, but sort of fun to play with. Works nice when folks in Lexington, Ky take a video of something and want to share it with you in a quick way.

I'm pretty sure these channels (especially the sports) are from around the world, and have little to do with the sports we here in the states enjoy. I know of no way to get 'local sports channels' outside of streaming it straight from the local area ... well, outside of paying a premium. Anyway, SlingBox is legal and has no subscription fees, etc. I own 2, and only paid about $175 each for them (the 'Pro' versions) from buy.com. From time to time, they have some special prices. I have one in Lexington, Ky and get to watch all Bengals, Reds, and Kentucky games from anywhere. I have it stream through a gaming computer that I built and tied into my big screen LCD. Yes, it is is not perfect, but I get to watch 'Kentucky television' on my big screen from the comfort of my living room in western PA. Not bad for less than a $200 one time fee. And there are a few fun side benefits too ... you can have someone simply attach a camcorder to it and you can see/hear them thousands of miles away. Nothing more than what you could do with a laptop camera, but sort of fun to play with. Works nice when folks in Lexington, Ky take a video of something and want to share it with you in a quick way.

It says you can get ABC and other broadcast channels. It's based on satellite signals...it would be a good question to ask the seller but for that low of a price it's not that big of a chance.

Are there any HD slingbox's that you know of?