RU telling me that Brian Simmons is the reason this D sucks?

walzav29

I can't think of no other reason. I understand the injuries, but they look so slow and clueless. The most annoying part is that with their schdule they will finish 7-9 and screw up getting a better player. None of you can tell me that Patrick Willis wouldn't have been a better addition than Hall. By the way I caught Willfork today for the Pats. We need him too. At least we have a QB!

I can't think of no other reason. I understand the injuries, but they look so slow and clueless. The most annoying part is that with their schdule they will finish 7-9 and screw up getting a better player. None of you can tell me that Patrick Willis wouldn't have been a better addition than Hall. By the way I caught Willfork today for the Pats. We need him too. At least we have a QB!

Don't hold your breath on that 7-9 the Bengals have three more wins (Dolphins, St Louis, Arizona) that's it for them. Those three games and maybe the 49ers game will be the only games that the Bengals are favored to win in. Leon Hall was exposed in the Buckeys and USC game everybody saw that except the Bengals he should have been a second round pick at best. Leon Hall is the new toast, he's good for at least two a game.

Don't hold your breath on that 7-9 the Bengals have three more wins (Dolphins, St Louis, Arizona) that's it for them. Those three games and maybe the 49ers game will be the only games that the Bengals are favored to win in. Leon Hall was exposed in the Buckeys and USC game everybody saw that except the Bengals he should have been a second round pick at best. Leon Hall is the new toast, he's good for at least two a game.

This team doesn't suck because of Leon Hall. It sucks because we have waiver wires at linebacker, only one good dlinemen, Peko, Deltha isn't good anymore and JJ has disapppointed.

It sucks because a good secondary can shut down Chad and there isn't enough offense to make em pay. It sucks because for the last three games, teams have come out and jumped us in the first half, scored a bunch of points. It sucks because we're getting out played & out coached. It sucks because we give up explosive plays every quarter, at least until the game is out of reach.