Congrats on a big win...

TIMEsteelersfan

I haven't gotten to see much of the Bengals this year, what's the problem in Cinci?

If I had to point to one thing it is injuries at LB & OL. We know they beat a rather bad Jets team, but it gives us hope that they will somehow turn it around. Other than the defeat, I was the most pleased with the fact that this was the first game that they did not suffer a major injury.

It should be a good game. Ben has a lot of fans here in Cincinnati, I just don't happen to be one of them.

O-line's a little rusty and still learning how to work with one another. Losing Braham and Steiny hurt. IMO (coming off a win over the Jets doesn't say too much) this O-line has finally started to gel. Watch out for a lot of attack this week on the ground and the deep ball over the top. CP and Chad hooked up for a huge gain last week, I think they will be looking to do more of that this week as well.

Defense...well, that's a whole other story.

As much as I hate the Bengals, kudos on a big win last sunday. That win kept you from being eliminated from contention, and combined with our loss to Denver, has made this weeks game much more interesting. I haven't gotten to see much of the Bengals this year, what's the problem in Cinci?

Common denominator=Mike Brown

That will always be the problem.

Thanks for the props.....but, there are 10 games left in the regular season. Sink or swim baby.

Dessimated at LB position and corner. I think JJ needs to be randomly screened this week......I don't know what his deal is lately.

And Levi.........needs 2 total knee replacements. WTF??