OK OK OK I give....

kenyon1977

I couldn't possibly run through every post made since Sunday. There are folks on here that are giving up for the season. There are folks that have given up but will still support the team, and there are folks that still believe the Bengals can still make the playoffs. So here is just a few things I've noticed so far this season.

With the Bengals' record and parity that is in the NFL I do think they can still make the playoffs.

The LB core is hurting but there were a couple of attempts to help that so it's not like on Monday night we only had one LB on the field, well, the team did address this.

The biggest difference I see between Plamer and Brady is time. Brady has allllllllll freakin day to throw the ball. Palmer is on his back more often than Britney Spears at a reggea festival.

They had a chance to get Chambers and by not doing so tells me that they are putting their eggs in one basket by wating for Henry to come back because let's face it, Roby is no Chambers.

Can we get Turner away from San Diego??? Now that would be a backfield worth watching.

I haven't given up on the Bengals and still think it's possible to make the playoffs but this team needs to pull it together. The offensive line may not be filled with stars but these are athletes in the NFl the topteir of their career path.

I couldn't possibly run through every post made since Sunday. There are folks on here that are giving up for the season. There are folks that have given up but will still support the team, and there are folks that still believe the Bengals can still make the playoffs. So here is just a few things I've noticed so far this season.

With the Bengals' record and parity that is in the NFL I do think they can still make the playoffs.

The LB core is hurting but there were a couple of attempts to help that so it's not like on Monday night we only had one LB on the field, well, the team did address this.

The biggest difference I see between Plamer and Brady is time. Brady has allllllllll freakin day to throw the ball. Palmer is on his back more often than Britney Spears at a reggea festival.

They had a chance to get Chambers and by not doing so tells me that they are putting their eggs in one basket by wating for Henry to come back because let's face it, Roby is no Chambers.

Can we get Turner away from San Diego??? Now that would be a backfield worth watching.

I haven't given up on the Bengals and still think it's possible to make the playoffs but this team needs to pull it together. The offensive line may not be filled with stars but these are athletes in the NFl the topteir of their career path.

If the Bengals can get back some of their walking wounded very soon then they might get back into the mix. Clearly they need Jeanty and Brooks back today. They need Hall, Deltha and JJ to play much much better today. Most important, they need to find an offensive line that can pass protect and run block. Do those things this weekend and they could be a wild card team. Right now Pittsburgh, NE and INdy are running away with their divisions. Injury is our big hope for bringing Pitts back to earth. Maybe they inherit our injury karma? Jax is 4-1 and Balt is 4-2 so the Bengals are 3 and 2 games behind those second place teams and that's like the Reds being down by 10 in June. The half way point is only 3 games away, if the Bengals haven't made up ground against the second place teams by then, well I don't see it short of teams falling apart from injuries to key players, like what has happened to Cincy.