Draft class of 2007

Bobcat Bengal

judge my team for me

qb=Palmer, Leinart

rb=Maurice Jones-Drew, All Day Peterson, handcuffed with Chester Taylor, Leon Washington, Brandon Jackson, and Michael Robinson

te=Vernon Davis, Dallas Clark (although I'm gonna drop him for Scaife tomorrow)

wr=TJ, Wayne, Ginn, Stallworth, Demetrius Williams, and Drew Bennett

k=nugent

def=green bay, cincinnati (I believe in them)

judge my team for me

qb=Palmer, Leinart

rb=Maurice Jones-Drew, All Day Peterson, handcuffed with Chester Taylor, Leon Washington, Brandon Jackson, and Michael Robinson

te=Vernon Davis, Dallas Clark (although I'm gonna drop him for Scaife tomorrow)

wr=TJ, Wayne, Ginn, Stallworth, Demetrius Williams, and Drew Bennett

k=nugent

def=green bay, cincinnati (I believe in them)

QB => A (A top 3 starter, who cares who your back-up is

RB => B- (None of the elite, but 2 of the 3 top rookies, 2 of the top 4 sophomores - should get better as the year goes on)

WR => A- if you're starting 2, C+ if you're starting 3 => Wayne and TJ right behind fantastic four, everybody else is a stiff

TE => A --- I think V.Davis is the best TE this side of San Diego

K => D- I didn't know Ted Nugent played football

D = C- => GB won't score many ST points, and neither will Cincy

Overall => I think you're goin' to win some games !!! Good Job :sure:

My biggest concern is your RB group...

If the rookies pan out, then you're sitting pretty, but drafting rookies is always risky.

I think Stallworth might be alright as your 3rd receiver, but it's a little thin beyond that.

I would drop and add defenses depending on the weekly matchups. Green Bay isn't the worst choice, but you can probably do better if you're smart about who you pick up.

At TE, I think Scaife might end up being a steal. He was one of the "sleeper" picks on my radar this year.

Fairly decent overall, but you'll need some favorable breaks if you're looking to win it all.

yeah, i mean, considering where I drafted (11th out of a 12 man group) I don't think I did too shabby.

the format is

1 qb

2 rb

3 wr

1 flex slot rb/wr

1 te

1 k

1 def

hopefully things will fall my way.....I won it all last year, I see no reason why I cant this year.

Well then, while we're at it ... I just had my draft this weekend. A 10 team league, no TEs, starting 1 QB, 3 RB, 3 R, 1 K, and 1 D.

QB - Palmer, Young, TJackson

RB - Westbrook, TJones, McAllister, Norwood, Buckhalter

R - CJohnson, DBranch, MClayton, TGlenn, BMarshall

K - Rackers, Bironas

D - Kansas City, Cincinnati

I too believe the Cincy D will come around ... I'm counting on it! My Defenses are bad, and my overall Receiver group is not that good beyond CJ. But hey, I have the Palmer / CJ hookup! I don't usually go that route, but that's how the draft fell for me given I was picking #9. I took Westbrook at the end of the first round, and then turned around at the beginning of the second and decided on CJ. The third round came and Palmer was sitting there and I could not resist.

Palmer has been my number one overall pick the last two seasons.

I'm always afraid someone will scoop him up before I get the chance.

He's the best QB in the game. Better than Manning, IMO.

Of course I'm a bit partial.

Better or not, Manning still puts up slightly higher fantasy points on average.

Likewise, many would call Tom Brady the best in the game, but it's not necessarily reflected in fantasy points.

As for QBs, I got Brees in 2 of my 4 leagues. He put up similar fantasy #s last year, and I didn't have to sacrifice my typical RB pick in rounds 1 or 2 to get him.

• 3 weeks later...

Better late then never....

QB - P. Rivers

WR - TJ, Ocho Cinco, A. Boldin

RB - Shaun Alexander and nobody; A. Green, C. Brown, Ron Dayne - Picked up Brian Leonard to start this week.

TE - Crumpler

K - Josh Brown

DEF - Philly

Bench - Alex Smith, A. Green, Santonio Holmes, Heath Miller, Chris Brown, Ron Dayne

I'm gonna have to find an extra WR somewhere... I'll drop one of my backs for him... I still need to find a 2nd back to run out there... Hopefully the back up in St. Louis can run well till A. Green is back and ready to roll and I can just get some yards and a few TD's... I don't think I will be short on TD's this year when it comes down to TJ, Chad, Boldin and Alexander.

Note: I did have Duce as my other running back....