Here is a highlights link to our draft

walzav29

You know... Dan Santucci might have had the most impressive highlight reel of any of them, and that's saying a lot for a freaking O-Lineman. Especially in pass-blocking, he was just engulfing defenders. The NFL is certainly a different game against bigger stronger guys... but he looked awfully tough based on that video.

You know... Dan Santucci might have had the most impressive highlight reel of any of them, and that's saying a lot for a freaking O-Lineman. Especially in pass-blocking, he was just engulfing defenders. The NFL is certainly a different game against bigger stronger guys... but he looked awfully tough based on that video.

I didn't even know what number he was!

I didn't even know what number he was!

I must be a homer, but all those highlights looked like pretty good athletes to me.

Irons looks like he will take alot of Watson's time on the field this season.

Irons looks to have great cut-back ability. Something that we havent had here for awhile and as can be seen from our DEF last year, is an absolute back breaker when its done right. Looks to have good speed as well. They showed quite a few catches out of the backfield, I thought several of the analysts said he had bad hands??

I must be a homer, but all those highlights looked like pretty good athletes to me.

Irons looks like he will take alot of Watson's time on the field this season.

Irons looks to have great cut-back ability. Something that we havent had here for awhile and as can be seen from our DEF last year, is an absolute back breaker when its done right. Looks to have good speed as well. They showed quite a few catches out of the backfield, I thought several of the analysts said he had bad hands??

I didn't hear anyone say he had bad hands... they just said he's not a passing threat. I mentioned it on another thread, but they said the same thing about Cadilac Williams. In his case, it had nothing to do with his ability, because he's shown to be a decent passing threat - it was just that he hadn't been used in that capacity.

Irons only had 1 catch on the video (two different angles on the same play). That doesn't tell me he's a great threat in the passing game... but I also have no reason to think he's unable to do so. Even Rudi is pretty under-rated in that capacity. Irons probably won't be Chris Perry - that was his greatest strength, but I imagine that with Palmer putting the ball exactly where it needs to be 90% of the time will make him look just fine.