Wondering if anyone can help me with some Bengals graphics....

Dawgz878

I've been on these boards for awhile (can't remember my damn name! >:o so I just lurk) but anyways, I have always noticed people make some great graphics here. My goal is to build a beer pong table for tailgating and what have you but I need a little help.

I have found a company that will make me one but I need to send them a few designs. I was wondering if anyone can help me out if possible.

My plan is to have a Coors Light logo and a Natural Light logo colored into Bengals stripes, as well as have two shamrocks turned orange with big blocked letters saying "B" in one, and "U" in the other.

These are the images:Shamrock

Coors Light

Keystone

I know it would probably be a lot of work but any help would be much appreciated. Thanks! WHO DEY

Anyone?

Thanks

I can try to help you out, I'm pretty decent with graphics. What's your dimensions? What's the backround/color scheme? I did some graphics for a buddy's homemade mame arcade. I think a beer pong table would be pretty easy. Not sure what you mean about the Coors light and Nati in the stripes though, please explain.

Your shamrock pic isn't a jpeg, I can't open it in phtoshop. Try to find one you like that is a j.peg or .gif or possibly .tiff

The keystone and coors are both good j.pegs.

Hey nevermind I have decided to go a different route. Thanks for trying to help though. What I have decided was just to keep the logos the same and have them at the end of the table. I was able to create the shamrock myself and I must say they are looking pretty sharp.

I hope to take a picture when the table is done and share it with you guys.

Hey nevermind I have decided to go a different route. Thanks for trying to help though. What I have decided was just to keep the logos the same and have them at the end of the table. I was able to create the shamrock myself and I must say they are looking pretty sharp.

I hope to take a picture when the table is done and share it with you guys.

No prob, keep us posted, I'd like to see the finished table. Beer pong's awesome.