The Most Hated Family in America

WhoDey42

This is a story from BBC about the most hated family in America. They are a church, made up mostly of the same family that believes that God is punishing America for supporting homosexual beliefs. They travel around the country to go to US soldier's funerals to picket and say that it is God punishing the US by killing our soldiers, and that it is a good thing. At one point the mom says that she loves it when US soldiers die. The saddest part is that there are young kids (I think the youngest is 7) that are being taught this stuff since they are babies and take part in the pickets. The 7 year old boy was holding a sign that said "F*g Soldier" but couldn't explain what it meant. It really made me sick just watching it.

I guess the reason you don't hear much about them here is because the US media tries not to give the family any publicity.

I am a Democrat, but I hope people like this burn in hell

I don't think its a democrat or a republican thing... if your a sane human being, you should feel that way. If you hold signs that say "Thank God for Dead Soldiers," "Thank God for 9/11," and "Thank God for AIDS," and think you are doing a service to this country by saying these things, something is very wrong with you.

theres a video of an interview with her on Hannity and Colmes. It's about the only thing I've seen on Fox News that I agree with.

She's basicly killing USA!I am a proud citizen of the United States Of America!I am not g*y but if someone else is I don't hate them that's their choice!If they like guys then fine by me!But don't kill other straight citezens just because of someone else's choice!

This is a story from BBC about the most hated family in America. They are a church, made up mostly of the same family that believes that God is punishing America for supporting homosexual beliefs. They travel around the country to go to US soldier's funerals to picket and say that it is God punishing the US by killing our soldiers, and that it is a good thing. At one point the mom says that she loves it when US soldiers die. The saddest part is that there are young kids (I think the youngest is 7) that are being taught this stuff since they are babies and take part in the pickets. The 7 year old boy was holding a sign that said "F*g Soldier" but couldn't explain what it meant. It really made me sick just watching it.

I guess the reason you don't hear much about them here is because the US media tries not to give the family any publicity.

I didn't watch the video, but if it's about the "God Hates Fags" church from Indiana then I have heard about them for years. 60 Minutes and CNN have both did like hour long specials on them. There is a counter-group for this church of organized bikers. If the family of the dead soldier knows that the "God Hates Fags" church is going to be protesting at the funeral they can ask the biker group for help, and they all get on motorcycles and drive down to the funeral (anywhere in the U.S. if I'm not mistaken) and sing songs to drown out the noise from the protesters.