IPOD Question Again

ArmyBengal

I have a buddy with a 1 year old 60GB IPOD who wants to sell it for $200.00, but they are also talking about the Zune or Zoom... Do any of you guys know the difference about what is better or easier to use. i can get a new Zune with 30GB for about $250.00. Any help would be great...

WHODEY !!!

I'd go with the ipod, they are so easy to use. Plus you've got more space. I don't know too much about zune but I think their songs are propietary (can't spell) to the player. With my Ipod, I've figured out how to just drag and drop what ever songs are on my pc to the itunes software. You don't have to pay for the songs...

$200 is a good deal. Try to talk him down to $175 then jump on it!

Yeah I would go with the iPod too, I have a nano and I love it. I plan on upgrading to a video iPod pretty soon. Its really easy to sync your songs to it, and iTunes works great for managing your music also works seemlessly with the iPod. Here is a review of both, it highlights both their strong and weak points.

http://money.cnn.com/popups/2006/fortune/zune/index.html

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...