Mock Draft

i agree that getting grove in the 2nd round there would be AMAZING, but do you really think he'll still be around that long? doesn't seem like much of a chance to me.

The chance is there, because the Draft has been so hard to predict. A team could easily grab Grove before we pick again. However it wouldn't be a total loss because although players like Alex Stepanovich and Nick Leckey don't carry as high a grade as Grove does, both should turn out to be consumate pros'.

* Stepanovich gives you basically another Rich Braham. while Leckey could develop into a starter at either guard or Center. The only real knocks on Stepanovich is his mobility, while Leckey lacks girth. Something that could change easily with proper coaching in the NFL.

i agree that getting grove in the 2nd round there would be AMAZING, but do you really think he'll still be around that long?  doesn't seem like much of a chance to me.

The chance is there, because the Draft has been so hard to predict. A team could easily grab Grove before we pick again. However it wouldn't be a total loss because although players like Alex Stepanovich and Nick Leckey don't carry as high a grade as Grove does, both should turn out to be consumate pros'.

* Stepanovich gives you basically another Rich Braham. while Leckey could develop into a starter at either guard or Center. The only real knocks on Stepanovich is his mobility, while Leckey lacks girth. Something that could change easily with proper coaching in the NFL.

and i do believe the bengals' coaching staff got to see stepanovich first hand at the college bowl game they coached, correct?

that would definitely be a large influence on their decision.