Reds vs. Cubs

Btrester151

Went to the game last night...(free tickets from reds fest :) and I had a great time. I know its always better when they win....lol. I took my girl friend to her first mlb game, and she wasnt exactly looking forward to it. But two homeruns, and two HUGE sammy sosa strike outs later she was hooked. We now plan to go to 1 or 2 games a month now.

Now if I could just get her to like the bengals, (she likes the raiders, "they have cool uniforms" GOD HELP ME MY GIRLRFRIEND IS A RAIDERFAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Went to the game last night...(free tickets from reds fest :) and I had a great time. I know its always better when they win....lol. I took my girl friend to her first mlb game, and she wasnt exactly looking forward to it. But two homeruns, and two HUGE sammy sosa strike outs later she was hooked. We now plan to go to 1 or 2 games a month now.

Now if I could just get her to like the bengals, (she likes the raiders, "they have cool uniforms" GOD HELP ME MY GIRLRFRIEND IS A RAIDERFAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Stop it with the Raider talk, as far as our Reds go, it was a great one last night. Wilson looked good, and Dunn and Griff homered. Cant ask for alot more than that. B)