Charles rogers

Kazkal

Watching nfl network and then listening to mooch talk about him I feel kinda bad for guy..he starts out having good rookie season gets inured...works his ass off to come back gets injured again...makes a bone head mistake smoking pot misses 3rd year(totally his fault but still shouldent be given up on because of that one)

The Lions thing I totally understand like he said would you wanna work hard when a team told you they want 10million dollars back?

I hope he gets another chance for a team like pdub type deal just to see if he can still play football alot teams could use WR.

This guy has all the talent in the world and has pissed it away. Sounds familiar huh ?? No need to bring some guy like this in to the Bengals. NONE !!! I wish him well in his life, but he has been a injury plagued, drug using fool, and I hope to hell I never see his ass in stripes.

WHODEY !!!

Has anyone heard if he has tried out anywhere? I mean, I don't blame teams not giving him a look...but if he is past all of his injuries and he cleaned up his act some team would luck out. But I doubt it!

• 2 weeks later...

This guy has all the talent in the world and has pissed it away.

Pissed it away thats kinda funny,though I think its abit uncalled for coming from someone who supports henry :o rodgers messed up and got 4 game suspension but besides that he worked his ass off till they asked for what 10million dolars back?

Pissed it away thats kinda funny,though I think its abit uncalled for coming from someone who supports henry :o rodgers messed up and got 4 game suspension but besides that he worked his ass off till they asked for what 10million dolars back?

I support Henry "ON THE FIELD" and have gone on record NUMEROUS times to call him the moron he is in his personal life. That being said, Rogers hasn't shown sh*t on the field and is a problem off of it. Next...

WHODEY !!!

I support Henry "ON THE FIELD" and have gone on record NUMEROUS times to call him the moron he is in his personal life. That being said, Rogers hasn't shown sh*t on the field and is a problem off of it. Next...

WHODEY !!!

I know i was joking, I dont want rodgers as a bengal just would be nice him get shot at a min somewhere...

he showed stuff his first few games then he got injured....then again i feel bad for kijana carter sometimes

WHODEY !!!

I know i was joking, I dont want rodgers as a bengal just would be nice him get shot at a min somewhere...

he showed stuff his first few games then he got injured....then again i feel bad for kijana carter sometimes

I feel sorry for Kijana too, but NOT AT ALL for Rogers. Kijana's problems were strictly injuries. Charles Rogers just decided to not have that surgery that removes your head out of your ass