If only...

JBrooks

I've seen a couple of posts about making trades that coincide with what is done on Madden04...

It's too bad it's not even close to what we could get.

After simulating '03 (9-7 record...Patriots 8-8), I made two trades with the Pats that resulted in basically a package deal sending Corey Dillon and Kevin Hardy to New England for Tedy Bruschi, first round #15, fourth round #15, fifth round #15 and a swap of our second round #19 for their second round #15.

Madden ain't close to real offseason.

in madden u can trade a first round 32nd pick for a first round 1st pick. I always trade my picks with the worst team from a year prior like the texans. Then if i have a great year, i get 1st pick still.

No wonder I don't like Madden...If you guys want a real football game play Sega's ESPN Football. Hands down whups Maddens backside.

ok u guys dont know what you are doing...u do it BEFORE the season starts...like after the 2004 draft u trade your first in 2005 for houstons first in 2005. Works everytime. And its easy to pick a team that will finish worse than you, especially if u are good, its better to have 28th pick than 32nd, and usually it works to get u in the top 10.

No wonder I don't like Madden...If you guys want a real football game play Sega's ESPN Football. Hands down whups Maddens backside.

Madden is the only computer football game... that's the main draw. If the game came out on the computer I would try it, but as for now I'm stuck (whether its good or not, the madden games aren't that bad IMHO) with Madden.

Madden is the only computer football game... that's the main draw. If the game came out on the computer I would try it, but as for now I'm stuck (whether its good or not, the madden games aren't that bad IMHO) with Madden.

I can understand that. I've got Madden 2k4 on my PC as well as having ESPN for my Xbox...But after getting ESPN I haven't touched Madden...My whole reason for even having an Xbox is for football games....

ya just like everyone was all big on ESPN football for xbox and it got a 9.8 on gamespot. I rented it and could KILL the computer at anytime. U could run like crazy, all you had to do was do a juke move. And the secondaries SUCK. Madden is the most realistic gaming experience out there, thats why it is the best, and always will be until someone realizes, games are better when they are competitive.

ya just like everyone was all big on ESPN football for xbox and it got a 9.8 on gamespot. I rented it and could KILL the computer at anytime. U could run like crazy, all you had to do was do a juke move. And the secondaries SUCK. Madden is the most realistic gaming experience out there, thats why it is the best, and always will be until someone realizes, games are better when they are competitive.

You should have turned up the difficulty level...I can slaughter about any football game, but with the difficulty cranked up, plus the fact that you can totally tweak the computer AI to make it as realistic as possible makes it more of a challenge imo...but yeah, out of the box the game is easy as hell, but the every football game is.