Possible trade.......

Btrester151

Trade our 1st round pick and our last of our 3rd round picks and CD to Detroit for their 1st and 3rd round pick...Then we can take Taylor from Miami.....what you think?

With that cap space gone(from dillion) we can go after that corner from (the vikings I think) when he gets cut.....think that will work ?

I know it woyuld never happen, I just dont understand why these deals that just make so much sence dont happen

Because teams have philosophies and ideals how they want to play....everybody looks at Dillon as me first (Which he is) and noone wants a part of that...plus you factor in that hes 29 and he got hoirt (a minor injury, really a first) but thats just more ammo to steer everyone away I guess...

Basically I think teams dont want to feature Dillon as their main RB, but thats what he wants....

Truthfully, I dont even know man....Im just rambling :rolleyes:

Well, I went on the Lions Insider a few days ago, asking that same question about Dillon....here's what they had to say.....I guess thats why theyre picking 6th this year....

http://mb4.theinsiders.com/flionsfansfrm1....cID=34609.topic

The Dillon trade is all but a flashing whimsy... No teams are interested in him except for Oakland.

and talks are fading there as well.

http://transfer.go.com/cgi/transfer.pl?got...ame=ENTERIDHERE

Mike Shanahan, has stated that He is not interested in Dillon,unless he is released. He will not trade for him.

2.http://www.nflfans.com/draft/article.php?story=20040331070759830

and Dallas hasn't persued any free agent runningback, most signs lean to them drafting one in the first round.

Take the pick now & run

The Bungles won't do that because Mike Brown is that much of an idiot. The Bungles will get nothing for him when they release him.

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Yo my dude....

chill with the Bungles s**t...its even starting to piss me off....

This is inane. Why would we cut him? If our passing game has improved (which it has) and our O-line and defense both get upgraded thru the draft/post june 1st, does it not follow that Corey would be set for a great year? If so, WHY CUT HIM? Cos he said something offensive? Cos he doesn't get along? Absolute stupidity.

Go on, cut him. And then watch the Ravens pick him up when Jamal goes to the big house, and they can beat us twice by having OUR BEST EVER RUNNING BACK play against us.

I'm even against trading him because we'll just have to draft an RB for depth, thereby using up the pick.

This is inane. Why would we cut him? If our passing game has improved (which it has) and our O-line and defense both get upgraded thru the draft/post june 1st, does it not follow that Corey would be set for a great year? If so, WHY CUT HIM? Cos he said something offensive? Cos he doesn't get along? Absolute stupidity.

Go on, cut him. And then watch the Ravens pick him up when Jamal goes to the big house, and they can beat us twice by having OUR BEST EVER RUNNING BACK play against us.

I'm even against trading him because we'll just have to draft an RB for depth, thereby using up the pick.

exactly. They would be the B_ng_ls if they just let him go just because.....

They'd be playing into his hands....man, if it was only that easy to get out of a contract just because you bitch and whine about it.....

Personally , I'd like to see him go just because he's not a team player but ther's no way we should just release him & get nothing in return! I've been thinking about this alot since ML made his comments about CD coming back & think they should get what they want or else keep him . Maybe CD will realize how his attitude has impacted his worth to other teams, try to change peoples perception of him! Which will be better for him after next year or when his contract is up. I sure wouldn't lose any sleep if we got a 3rd round pick for him though! GO BENGALS!! Jonboat ( Did I just say that?!)

You know..?? Trading Dillon to Detroit for their Second isn't a bad Idea....

- If they could get N.E. to give up it's 2 firsts and a 2nd to get into the top 6, They could do a lot of revamping for that team,and get a proven runner out of it as well.

But the word out of N.E. is, they will wait to see who ' drops to 6 before making that move-- draftx.com

* the player that they are supposedly interested in , is Sean Taylor fs Miami (fla).

let me get this into your heads, there is NO F*CKIN WAY WE ARE JUST RELEASING DILLON WITHOUT COMPENSATION. Marvin already free'd up enough cap space to allow the hit if we are to absorb his contract this year and keep him. If we cannot get something for him, hes a bengal for at least another year.

let me get this into your heads, there is NO F*CKIN WAY WE ARE JUST RELEASING DILLON WITHOUT COMPENSATION. Marvin already free'd up enough cap space to allow the hit if we are to absorb his contract this year and keep him. If we cannot get something for him, hes a bengal for at least another year.

Yup