Does anyone play in a league like mine

agreen_112

I paid 25 to get into a league with some family and friends and a lot of newbies to Fantasy Football. I'm the type that never really reads the rules but scan the scoring briefly (mainly b/c they're usually all the same). After the draft and the first week I set my lineup and after the games look at the score. I got beat like 890 to 804. WOW, those are huge numbers for fantasy football..... right? The commisioner set up the scoring to get a point per yard and 20 points per touchdown. This is crazy right? I mean what's more important 3 TD's rushing or 110 yards w/ no touchdowns. To me it would be the TD's, but I guess according to the commish its the yards, which is absolutely stupid as hell. I'm going to finish the season and play, but this has to be the dumbest fantasy football league ever, wouldn't u guys agree. I don't know how to confront the situation, without offending or pissing anyone off so any help on the matter would be appriciated.

yeah that a good idea. I started donte culpepper and he actually was one of the top QB's in week one in this league. That's how crappy it really is. All of his points were from yardage, lol.

Yeah, sounds a little weird to emphasize yardage so much. On the other hand, you don't have to worry about vulture backs, or if your WR catches a bomb and gets tackled on the 1, it doesn't suck as much. If it's a pretty deep league, this could really help with parity.

Wow that is like a devil's advocate to the touchdown only leagues. That is sheer craziness! But when it comes down to playoff time it will be a lot closer but I think by then I would be burnt out!

Jump ship matey!