Rudi Johnson on Best Damn Sports Show Period

JonFnKitna

Couldn't pass up commenting on my boy... Let the chants of R-U-D-I begin today. He IS the man and the face of the NEW Bengals. Marvin's Bengals, not Mike's. Mike's bengals couldn't get a decent FA to consider us. Marvin's Bengals can draw them in, but if they are not a team player and want to kill our salary cap, then they can take their lard butt out to Oakland!!! In Marvin We Trust!

I didn't see him on BDSSP, somehow I missed it....I tried to DL a clip, but my computer at home is still dial-up so it took forever....he looked pretty dope though...my comment is basically how Bengals.com didn't have squat to say about Rudi, but they're all over Dillon when he's on the show....hmm.... ;)

What a class act. I also liked how he was wearing the Boomer throwback jersey...(gotta get me one...anyone want to donate to the get Kev a jersey fund? ;) ) He is the total opposite from dillon.

hello im new here and im glad we did not sign sapp and to have a guy like rudi to where a bengals jersy of one of the best bengals ever says to me GIVE THE MAN CORY DILLIONS MONEY he is the face of this team along with some very classy people kit cj and big willy im glad we got him

hello im new here and im glad we did not sign sapp and to have a guy like rudi to where a bengals jersy of one of the best bengals ever says to me GIVE THE MAN CORY DILLIONS MONEY he is the face of this team along with some very classy people kit cj and big willy im glad we got him

i was thinking that was a David Klingler jersey.

i was thinking that was a David Klingler jersey.

Welcome aboard sling.. hope to hear from you more in the future. :D

tx man i have been reading this forums for a while see there r some real fans here and want to be apart of this team

We're happy to have you around. Enjoy your time and if you have any questions or anything, ask the veterans on the board; any one of them are more than able to help you or anyone out..